Executive Director at OC Event Solutions
Executive Director at OC Event Solutions
Gina Waggener is the Founder and Executive Director of OC Event Solutions, Inc. With over 10 year experience as a professional photographer with extensive sales and marketing experience for clients in the US and overseas. She has managed all aspects of event planning, securing sponsors, establishing long-term vendor relationships, event pre-production, execution and fundraising for small to mid-size business. As the Marketing and Events Director she increased event revenue and public appeal by forming stretgic partnerships with non-profits. Gina is most known for her ability to increase public appeal by creating marketing solutions that amplify the message, attract media attention and brand clients. Small business is her speciality in which she is able to cutomized a marketing programs to fit any budget.
Member AFP (Association of Fundraising Professionals)
Explore my professional history and get to know the companies I worked at and the roles and responsibilities I've been assigned.
OC EVENT SOLUTIONS increases public appeal by helping clients create dynamic events that amplify their message, attract media attention and brand their name through strategic partnerships. Many of the firm's clients do not have the budgets for a full-time marketing team. OC Event Solutions provides tailored solutions that are cost effective, and in doing so, have become trusted advisors to clients. The business customizes marketing strategies and believes in hyper local partnerships. Acting as more than just marketing people, OC Event Solutions helps clients structure and build their business.
Guard A Heart Foundation / Special Events Director
• Brand the start-up charity by creating targeted events and programs
• Worked with start-up team to define job roles, set goals and coordinate all aspects of event
• Implemented contact management systems and grow data base from 0 to over 20,000 in less than 12months
• Built the GAH Brand into a monthly newsletter and event calendar
• Create, Pitch and negotiated contracts for events (including Charity of Choice)
• Prospected and secured public awareness partnerships
• Branded Founder Estrella Harrington through unique media campaign securing the placement as Charity of Choice for many events including Ms America 2012
• Spearheaded and developed the VIP Fashion Show which featured 4 of OC’s top restaurants catering heart healthy dishes, 3 fashion designers showing their lines to OC VIP and media attendees
• VIP fashion show received international attention, including event sponsorship from CBS New York, featuring GAH on the marquee of Times Square during the 2012 NYC Christmas Tree Lighting ceremony, the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade, and New Years Eve
• Middle East noticed the good deeds by GAH and invited Aviir to the 2012 Middle East Health Congress.
• Aviir’s heart testing technology secures a 12-county Middle East deal
• Revenue milestones reached ahead of schedule secured the $10 Million round of funding for Aviir’s Cardiac Risk Test
> Market POC brands through e-marketing, social networks, media partnerships (trade, other event partners and POC products at all POC events)
> Build up the OC Woman network into an internet and events social club,beginning with the P-Lady cruise
> Contribute to redeveloping the POC website working with outside vendors, increasing traffic, adding functionality and maximizing revenue
> Create event marketing material working with graphic designers
> Photography services: Magazine Covers, Cover contests and events
> Client Development Consultant responsible for new customer accounts
> Develop B2B strategies for business with web based marketing and advertising
> Advertising Consultant for existing customer accounts and introduce new products to increase renewals revenues
> Develop business proposals and press releases
> Sell Industrial websites and advertising on thomasnet.com
> Sell Single family and investment residential properties
> Specialized in servicing military and 1st time home buyers
> Developed and utilized sales networks, farming and advertising to generate new business
> Marketing and photography of residential and commercial properties
> Photography services for commercial and wedding industries
> Supervise a team of 4 photographers and 3 assistants
> Develop client base and referral partnerships
> Design booth displays for trade shows and promotions
> Coordinate schedules, crew management and budget
> Work with creative team to develop and pitch concept to prospective client
> Multi tasked liaison between client, talent and creative team
> Worked with several start up firms to create staffing plan, job descriptions and hiring process models
> Planned and set goals, coached and counseled clients
> Served as liaison between employer and employee
> Prospected and marketed business accounts with customer follow-up, sales administration and contract negotiation
> Expanded existing relationships with corporate customer base by leveraging global resource network system
> Represented The Options Group at recruiting and industry networking events
> Developed relationships with Global 500 firms: Credit Suisse First Boston, Goldman Sacs, Lehman Brothers, Bank of Hawaii and Merrill Lynch
A concise list of some of the most valuable professional skills I possess. My tricks of the trade and what I can bring to the table.
Hear what some of my clients and colleagues have to say about me after working together on various projects throughout my career.
See where I've been mentioned and where my hard work has been featured, celebrated and promoted.
Get in touch with me if you would like to do business together, share an idea or just say hello.